Variable Unit Form

For ANT 192/198/199. To receive units for internships, group studies, or independent studies (usually involving assisting a faculty member with their research), complete this form with your ANT faculty sponsor's signature and return to the advising office to receive the CRN # to enroll in these units. Please try to turn this form in by the 12th day of the quarter in which you want to receive credit.

PDF document icon ANT-SOC-Variable Unit Form -Editable.pdf — PDF document, 95 KB (97531 bytes)